Quake 3 Arena Download is a first-person shooter game developed and published by id Software in 1999; it supports multiplayer sessions via the Internet. It’s the third Quake game and the main spinoff from the original.
Unlike its predecessors, this game has no single-player mode and instead places an emphasis on its ongoing multiplayer interaction. The single-player version of Sonic Mayhem features music composed by Front Line Assembly organizer Bill Leeb and played against computer-controlled bots.
Click the Below Button To Start Quake 3 Arena Download
Features such as advanced development highlights like barrage bouncing and rocket-hopping, as well as a moderate design that omits rarely used items and features, can be found in Quake III Arena. Other highlights include a wide range of player settings, such as field of view, surface detail, and an adversary model.
Professionals gave the game high marks, saying it was interesting enough to keep their attention throughout the workday. The new visual style and emphasis on multiplayer were well received.
Tremor III Arena has been used successfully by QuakeCon, Cyberathlete Professional League, DreamHack, and Electronic Sports World Cup.
Quake 3 Arena Download System Requirements
- RAM: 64 MB
- OS: Windows XP/Vista
- VIDEO CARD: 4 MB Video Card
- SOUND CARD: Yes
- CPU: Pentium II processor/AMD K6-2 Processor
- CPU SPEED: Intel 266 MHz/ AMD 350 MHz
- FREE DISK SPACE: 70 MB
- DEDICATED VIDEO RAM: 4 MB
- Storage: 512 MB Hard drive space
- DirectX 8 Compatible Graphics Card
- Processor: Intel Pentium III / AMD Athlon MP
- Graphics: AMD Rage 128 Ultra 16MB or NVIDIA GeForce 6200 LE
- System Memory: 64 MB RAM
How You Can Quake 3 Arena Download?
1. Click the “Start Download” button.
2. For secure download select given 4 out of 1 option
3. Open the Installer, Click Next, and choose the directory where to Install.
4. Let it be download.
5. Open It & enjoy your game.
Some Other Games